I don’t know about you, but one of the New Year’s resolutions for our family is to save money! Impossible with kids though, am I right? If you need a super easy, budget friendly dessert for your family, look no further! These cake mix chocolate chip blondies are delicious, easy and quick to make, and only 5 ingredients!
Prep Time: 2 minutes Bake Time: 20-25 minutes Servings: 12
Ingredients: 1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter (melted)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Prepare a 9 by 9 casserole dish by spraying with cooking spray, Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared dish, and place in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and serve!
Recipe Notes: You can add any add ins to this recipe that you desire! This recipe also works with gluten free cake mix. Store blondies in an airtight container for up to a week.