These mini chocolate chip muffins are perfect for your on-the-go breakfast, and kids love them!
Prep time: 10 minutes Bake time: 15 minutes Total time: 25 minutes Servings: 30 muffins
Ingredients: 2 cups AP flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar (or coconut sugar)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixture with a paddle attachment, mix together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well combined and creamy.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture and mix well. Add in vanilla and milk and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine well.
- Add in chocolate chips to taste and combine by hand using a rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, filling up each muffin space about 1/2 of the way up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe Notes: You may replace AP flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier option. You may add in nuts of your choice for a more crunchy texture. You may freeze these for up to 3 months in an airtight container for a make ahead option.