These sugar free chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious and the best part: You would never know they are sugar free!
Prep time: 10 minutes Bake time: 15 minutes Total time: 25 minutes Servings: 24 cookies
Ingredients: 2 1/4 cups AP flour
1 tsp baking soda
12 tbsp butter, softened
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup white granulated splenda
1/4 cup brown sugar sweetener replacement
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Soften the butter and melt the coconut oil in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
- Mix the butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and sweeteners together until well combined, then add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips, and roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are a light golden brown color on top.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Notes: These cookies will be thicker than normal chocolate chip cookies, if you completely melt instead of softening the butter, the cookies will be thinner and crispier. Walnuts and pecans are great extras to add into these cookies! If you cannot find or do not want to add in the brown sugar substitution, simply use 1 cup of white granulated splenda instead of 1/2 cup. If you do not want to use butter simply use 16 tbsp of coconut oil in the recipe and leave the butter out.