These deceptively healthy breakfast cookies are perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or snack, and your picky eater will love them! They are made with all healthy and organic ingredients, but they definitely do not taste like it!
Prep time: 10 minutes Bake time: 10 minutes Total time: 20 minutes Servings: 8 cookies
Ingredients: 2 cups old- fashioned oats or quick oats
1 cup pumpkin puree
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or sugar free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cooking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until everything is well combined and has a consistency of really thick cookie dough.
- Use your hands to form cookie dough into a shape of your choosing. Note: These cookies will not spread once baked.
- Place formed cookies onto prepared cooking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool completely before moving them off of the cooking sheet.
Recipe Notes: You may also use maple syrup in place of coconut sugar. Chocolate chips are not needed for this recipe but highly recommended if you are feeding them to children. These cookies will store in the refrigerator for a week and in the freezer for 3 months.